29 July 2011

Do not attemt to adjust you computer monitor


The first thing you need to know is that this is not your usual author speaking. However some things are so extraordinarily beautiful that I must post them and what better place than in a blog all about beautiful things. When I came home the other day my incredible future wife had done a test run of hair and makeup for our upcoming nuptials. I came in the door and saw her face and felt as if I had just been hit in the face with a warm hurricane force wind. You know that feeling in your throat when you cannot swallow or breathe? I was overwhelmed. When I recovered my composure I kissed this most beautiful creature heartily. Then in my most typical fashion I assembled my camera and made an attempt to capture this heart swelling beauty through the eye of the lens. I am not a portrait photographer so I struggle with this facet of photography but just to look upon the love of my life for an extended period of time was joyous. The image does not even reflect a fraction of how amazing this woman looks and is merely a preview of a day one month hence that I will be joined in marriage and be proud to stand beside this living work of art for all eternity.

Mr. Cafferty

P.S. Thank you for excusing this blog for any grammatical errors in this post. I was unable to run this past my proof reader first.

No comments:

Post a Comment