20 December 2009

city of light

beautiful day today. cloud city coffee (peppermint mocha), fred meyer's (we have a love affair), painting (i'd forgotten how it smells and feels and sucks me in, it'd been so long), and soon heading over to my folks' for a nice graduation party complete with champagne, delicious food, and the people i love.

BUT. i've got an exquisitely beautiful thing for you today. i found this picture of seattle while working on my mum's christmas gift:



(amazing). this city is so fantastic.
elena said to me the other day (in a letter, but it felt like she was there), "i do love the bay area. and i think it loves me too."

today i feel exactly the same way. i'm pretty sure my love for this pretty little one-horse-town is most definitely being reciprocated. (maybe even echoing?)

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment