19 June 2011

with this ring


i will thee wed... picked up my wedding band, and it is BEAUTIFUL. i had to post it here, especially combined with my favorite flowers in the world. it's like it was made to go with my engagement ring.

and on a totally different note, i have to post my dad as my really beautiful thing of the day. he married my mom when i was a dorky preteen, and despite my often annoying chatter and the dave letterman-style gap between my two front teeth, he loved me, accepted me, and has been the best father i could ever have asked for. he helped raise me with a combination of carefully thought-out advice, fun adventures, and sometimes tough love, and has helped me become the person i am. i owe so much to him. next month, when he comes back from italy, he will legally adopt me, and in august he will walk me down the aisle with my mom. i love him so much.

happy father's day!

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment