27 August 2011

instead of sheep

at a mere two days (less really) from becoming a mrs., i find myself counting endless blessings.

last night we had our rehearsal dinner, and i looked at two amazing families becoming one, two groups of friends and their loved ones and one very cute baby, and i felt really lucky.

and then my fiyance went and swooned all night and could only talk about how amazing marrying me is, and i felt pretty sure that i am the luckiest ever.

i can barely stay awake now (and it's not even midnight) because i have so many incredible blessings, they are filling my head and my heart and my very soul, and each day feels even better than the last, and i have simply no need at all for sheep because i could keep counting the gifts i have and never come close to running out - and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.

love,
j

No comments:

Post a Comment