27 September 2011

(selvfølgelig).



i know i keep gushing. i can't help it and i'm not really sorry either, because it's not like this is some professional blog with ads and a sourcebook. it's an account of as many beautiful things as i am able to document. and right now my life feels filled to the brim with beauty.

so i'm going to try to document one of the reasons i feel so fortunate right now, and here it is: i feel limitless. i feel like j and my family will support me in anything my soul leads me to. i feel like i have so much room to grow. every part of my life is full of love and grace. my friends are doing big things that make me proud and amazed just to know them. and even when my work day is stressful or something challenging happens, i know that at home i have a sweet puppy and a cozy bed and pretty plates and most importantly my soulmate waiting for me to remind me how delicious every day should be. it's like living in an incredibly vivid and wondrous dream, and i feel so grateful that i can barely breathe.

so here's a mary oliver (love) quote i stumbled upon a few weeks ago that i've been saving for the right moment, this perfect moment:

"i want to think again of dangerous and noble things. i want to be light and frolicsome. i want to be improbable and beautiful and afraid of nothing as though i had wings."

and that's what it is. the good luck i've been given seems like the most serendipitous improbability, and for the first time in my life i have whole moments where (with j by my side) i am truly afraid of nothing.

love,

j



2 comments: